Elías Querejeta Zine Eskola is conceived as a centre for postgraduate study with a high level of professional specialisation. It is the perfect place for anyone wishing to carry out an experiential and intellectual examination of cinema and explore new lines of work. As a centre of film innovation and ideas, it is vital for those taking part to have a degree of commitment, maturity and involvement. The profile of both students and teachers is international.
The syllabus at EQZE is designed for students who have a university degree (bachelor’s degree) or are in the process of obtaining a degree, and film-school graduates or exceptionally, the School will study the particular cases of those candidates who, although they do not meet the prior requirements, do have proven experience in cinema. The places available are restricted to a maximum of 15 students per speciality.
The admission process of the 2019-2020 Course will open on February 1 (further details and information coming soon). Students will only be able to register on the school web page. The procedure to take part in the selection process will be as follows:
1. As well as all the personal and academic details, candidates must also choose on the form which speciality or specialities they wish to apply for in order of preference.
2. Add the following documents to the form as attached files:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Degree and /or academic record.
- Presentation letter or video.
- In the case of the Filmmaking speciality, a short abstract in which candidates must set out the personal project that would like to develop during the course. The approach, format and genre of this creative project is of the candidate’s own choice. The inclusion of a personal project in the case of the Film Preservation and Curating specialities is optional.
- Sworn statement of truth.
Candidates may complement their application with any materials they consider appropriate.
Applications will be assessed by the admissions committee named for this purpose by the academic management.
After the documentation and proposals that accompany the applications have been assessed, candidates may be summoned for an interview in person or online.
Candidates will be informed of the result by e-mail.
After their admission has been confirmed, candidates will receive all the information they require to formalise and pay for their registration including the payment methods and deadlines. Formalising your registration means that you accept the programme.
The registration fee for the 2018-2019 Course is 3,500 euro.
Do you need more information?
If you have any other question or suggestion, please contact us thorugh firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: (+34) 943 545 005.